lfs bugs and/or changes

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 11 13:33:49 PDT 2003

On May 11, 2003 01:44 pm, Oliver Brakmann wrote:
> Gerard, you said it yourself only a few hours ago:
> | It appears as though the build is based on the _previous_ config run, not
> | the current one.

With the stress on "appears". I read two different things from different
people. Some say there is a problem, some say there isn't. I have not yet had
the opportunity to check it out myself yet. Hence the "I don't want to rehash
the old thread". I have no reason to doubt you, or the other camp out of
hand, so in my eyes there it's a tie.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org