Calling Testers

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 11 18:39:57 PDT 2003

On May 11, 2003 06:46 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

Added --enable-languges=c,c++ (well modified the =c part to be more correct)
to Chapter 6 - Gcc-2.95.3.

This won't only fix that -Wreturn-type problem (which is just a minor issue to
me really) but it'll also help with those eon old problem with closed-source
browser plugins that are based on old library versions.

And if we do decide we don't like this, we can just remove it. It _is_ CVS
afterall so a bit of experimenting isn't a big deal. Better now than later in
a release and finding out it was a bad move ;)

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org