Calling Testers

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon May 12 00:00:05 PDT 2003

On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 06:46:18PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> If you decide to test, nickpick all you want. The more anal the better. The
> text though should be ignored still for the time being. We'll start
> addressing that issue in the course of this coming week.

The packages page still points to the specs-3 patch.

Also, I know you don't want to deal with text right now, but what are
the outcomes of tcl and expect tests supposed to look like? I get one
failure in tcl. But expect seems to not show a fail, but I get a make
[error 139] at the end.

--
Archaic

--
"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty
when the government's purposes are beneficient...The greatest dangers to

- Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org