LFS-4.1 Makefile (update)

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Mon May 12 01:12:41 PDT 2003

Christophe Devine wrote on 07 May 2003 09:55
>   Hello,
>
>I'm glad to announce that the Makefile now supports CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS
>(thanks to GlemSom), and can build a pure LFS (thanks to kidcat).
>You can grab it at its usual location:
>
>http://linuxfromscratch.org/~devine/Makefile

  For PLFS it currently uses the wrong versions of some
packages (GCC, GAWK ,...) and includes the build of
fileutils when it isn't supposed to.

Maybe hacking away at it to generate a PLFS _only_ build
would be the correct way of progressing as PLFS is in
constant flux whereas 4.1 is static.

>--
>Christophe Devine

	** http://www.linuxuk.org ***********************
	* Jamie Bennett  		   jamie at linuxuk.org *
	* Software Engineer	   Bath,                *
	* PCP Micro Products Ltd,  BA2 8EJ.	            *
	* Lower Bristol Road,                           *

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org