glibc-2.3.2 make check fails on tst-atime.out

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 12 11:38:40 PDT 2003

On May 12, 2003 12:30 pm, Vidar Hoel wrote:
> make[2]: *** [/mnt/lfs/usr/src/glibc-build/libio/tst-atime.out] Error
>   1

Does the glibc-build/libio/tst-atime.out contain anything useful? My version
of that file is empty, but maybe it contains in your case due to a failure?

> I know what you thinking now; "he has not mounted the partiton
> with the atime-option. But I have:
> /dev/discs/disc0/part3 on /mnt/lfs type reiserfs (rw)
> /dev/root on / type reiserfs (rw,noatime,nodiratime)

This is a very long shot, but try to explicitly enable atime on /mnt/lfs like
so "mount -o remount,atime,diratime" /mnt/lfs". Maybe noatime is the default
setting and doesn't show up.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org