Broken Build (was Re: GCC flags)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 12 11:57:04 PDT 2003

On May 10, 2003 08:21 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:

Say, shouldn't the tooldir=/usr be removed from Chapter 6's Binutils? I know
since there's only one GCC, one Binuitils and one Glibc present in chroot it
doesn't really matter as long as one sticks with that setup.

But if we remove tooldir=/usr that "GNU Magic" would work again if
cross-compilers are installed by somebody. It would seem it is more correct
to remove tooldir from chapter 6.

Or am I talking complete and utter bollocks here?

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org