a better name than "/stage1"

Alex Groenewoud krisp at wanadoo.nl
Mon May 12 14:18:39 PDT 2003

Greg Schafer wrote:
> Fark! After looking at that lot I wanna go back to stage1! :-)
>
> /me runs

You'd better!  I'll ask Wouter to come and chase you with his herd
of elephants.   :)

> But seriously, there is no pressing need to change the name.

No pressing need, no, but it is awkward to call something "1" when
there is no "2".  And why stick with "stage" when it's easy to
choose a more descriptive name?

> I only raised the issue coz if we are going to change it, then the
> earlier we do it the better.

That's why I tried to get you yourself to change it, when it was
still simple, just a 1,$s#/stage1#/trampoline#g and done.

And tchiwam wrote:
> how about ...
>
> /pre-lfs

Yes, that's a good one too.