Calling Testers

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Mon May 12 18:46:02 PDT 2003

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> When you installed gcc-pass2 make sure the configure script towards the
end
> says it'll be using /stage1/<target-triple>/bin/ld and as. If not it'll
use
> /usr/bin/ld|as and that could also explain the problem.

Shouldn't be necessary, by default it looks there first.
/me thinks there may be a problem with the ldscripts creation.

Next run with the book instructions, please check
/stage1/<target-triple>/lib/ldscripts and check that the search paths are
all correct at the appropriate moments...

Too many people are getting this error, it shouldn't happen...
Per chance is the LIB_PATH not getting passed properly during a make -C ?

Regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org