Calling Testers

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon May 12 19:19:20 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 11:46:02AM +1000, Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:

> Shouldn't be necessary, by default it looks there first.
> /me thinks there may be a problem with the ldscripts creation.
>
> Next run with the book instructions, please check
> /stage1/<target-triple>/lib/ldscripts and check that the search paths are
> all correct at the appropriate moments...

I ran it again today and checked the specs file. The sed didn't work the
first time. I used the exact same sed (was going off .bash_history so I
know it was the same) and it worked. The only problem is that
's@/lib/ld.so.1@/stage1/lib/ld.so.1 at g' does nothing.  There is no
occurence of ld.so anywhere in the stage1/lib/gcc-lib/*/*/specs file.
The ld-linux sed worked though (after the 2nd time). I don't know what's
going on.

--
Archaic

--
Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists
precisely in this; that he does good not because he is forced to do so,

- Mikhail Bakunin

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org