Missing gcc conf option [was Re: Strange GCC failures in

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 12 20:06:53 PDT 2003

On May 12, 2003 08:58 pm, Thomas Pegg wrote:
> if they were only installed on the host system prior to building. At
> least that is what corrected it on my system.

Other people reported similar findings. I'll have to go and try this when I
get a chance too. I do have TCL and expect installed (albeit an expect that
isn't patched) so maybe that's why I never got the failures.

I'll add this to Bugzilla and keep track of progress there as we hear about
it.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org