Some of the significant changes made today

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 13 00:58:31 PDT 2003

On May 13, 2003 01:55 am, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

I just regenerated the LFS book online (http://linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/)
at 2 AM MST (9 AM GMT). I'm signing off now and getting some shut-eye, you
all can browse the online version. It's up-to-date thus includes all those
changes I made since 6 AM GMT when the daily regeneration took place.

Have fun, please nitpick about anything you find. It doesn't matter how
inconsequential you may think it is.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org