Some of the significant changes made today

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 13 11:27:25 PDT 2003

On May 13, 2003 08:38 am, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> Without these, Chapter 6 will not be able to rebuild itself (make check
> will fail).

A bit of a conflict there yes.

I don't consider expect, tcl and dejagnu part of the base Linux system I have
set for LFS. But they are required for an exact rebuild of chapter 6. So
either I update my view of the base system and include those three packages,
or live without being able to do make check's and refer to BLFS to install
those packages if you want them on the base.

I'll have to think this through and see what other people here think.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org