chapter 5 coreutils: remove make check-root

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at hermes.sunderland.ac.uk
Tue May 13 13:46:25 PDT 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003 20:39:46 +0000 (UTC)
gerard at linuxfromscratch.org (Gerard Beekmans) wrote:

> On May 13, 2003 02:32 pm, Matt Bartley wrote:
> > The instructions in CVS 20030513 chapter 5 coreutils currently say:
>
> I'll enter this into Bugzilla.

IIRC there was a big discussion about this between Erik-Jan and Ryan
Oliver and others regarding how best to go about this...see
http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-dev/2003/04/0385.html
if you're interested.  It might be pertinent for those involved to
provide an executive summary of their conclusions (I lost track of the
discussion mid-way through, sorry!).

Regards,

Matt.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org