Removal of removing fixincludes.

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Tue May 13 18:35:56 PDT 2003

> Zack Winkles (winkie at linuxfromscratch.org) wrote:
> <snip>
>
> I should've known I would mess up this email worse than
> usual. Oh well:
>
> s/GCC Pass 2/GCC Pass 1/

The problem *I* myself see with running fixincludes anywhere during
chapter 5 is that fixincludes alters the host system's header files.  At
least, that's always been my understanding of what the fixincludes
script does, and watching it at work seems to lend to that
interpretation.  I do not like the idea of modifying the host's files.

Of course, I could be wrong, in which case I know I'll probably get
flamed :)

-J-