gcc meaning of configure options

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Tue May 13 15:13:11 PDT 2003

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 21:27, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> As explained a dozen times on the list, the text is out of sync.

Hey, sorry.  Until about noon today I have been working 14-16hr days pretty
much 7 days a week for the last three months.  I don't know how long the lull
will last but I want to rebuild my personal LAN server (which I built when
2.4.0 was released) before the feces hits the fan again.

I will limit reports to those concerning the commands themselves.

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org