Missing gcc conf option [was Re: Strange GCC failures in

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Wed May 14 17:45:40 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 04:03:32PM -0500, Thomas Pegg wrote:
> Oh, well, I have an alternate download site.
> http://home.insightbb.com/~lnxfreak123/lfs/testlogs.tar.bz2
>
> Probably should have used this link in the first place instead of the
> other one. You should be able to get the file this time.

Yep, got it.

Wow, tons of errors there :-) Something is fundamentally broken. The error
is from expect "spawn failed". Expect does stuff with tty's. Random things
to think about off the top of my head:-

 - devfs or normal /dev dir?
 - devpts mounted?
 - how capturing build output? Any redirection involved?

I'll see if I can repro'.

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org