Missing gcc conf option [was Re: Strange GCC failures in

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Wed May 14 19:41:27 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 08:29:47PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On May 14, 2003 07:44 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> > Did your nALFS gcc test suite run as expected?
>
> I don't run it because it'll exit with a failure which then stop execution of
> the rest of the build. I can certainly try on my next build and see what
> happens.

Wow, that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard :-)

But seriously, I've never run nALFS so maybe it doesn't cope with non-zero
exit status. I know my own automated scripts (and Ryan's too I think) are
written to deal with non-zero exit status when expected which is a must-have
for the gcc test suite.

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org