Ch5 binutils pass 2 make check error

Michael Villeza mvvilleza at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 00:23:16 PDT 2003

 > No, the hint does not mention gcc-core (unless I'm
> mistaken).
I think it's in the LFSv4.0, i cannot remember.

> In the binutils case, unexpected failures are the
> ones to worry about. So
> you have nothing to worry about there.

If that's the case, then i'm more worried. I can't
even understand UNEXPECTED FAILURES, unless you can
explain that to me. Better go back to basics but this
time i'll use gcc full instead of gcc-core. Thanks.

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org