Pure LFS -- Mods for Personal LFS?

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at hermes.sunderland.ac.uk
Thu May 15 03:04:12 PDT 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003 09:48:28 +0000 (UTC)
jkazos at vt.edu ("John Anthony Kazos Jr.") wrote:

<lots of stuff here>

> (This may at first seem like it doesn't belong here, but please bear
> with me... I swear it really is to do with Pure LFS and I hope what
> can be accomplished here (if what I want is even possible, so I don't
> have to just go and beat myself with a trout) will be enough for me to
> do up as a guide for others (or even a hint, if anyone approves of my
> ideas and goals).)

Well, I read it (all) and still couldn't see anything in there specific
to the development of the book, which is the topic of this list.
What you seem to be wanting to do is build a (very) highly customised
version of LFS, which is of course entirely up to you.  Try posting to
blfs-support instead, as a lot, if not most, of what you want to do is
even beyond the scope of the LFS project itself.  If this wasn't the
intent of your post then you might want to summarise what you feel needs
changing in the book and reasons why.

Regards,

Matt.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org