Preliminary GCC 3.3 LFS

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Fri May 16 16:27:42 PDT 2003

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 10:30:42PM +0200, Michael Wahlbrink wrote:
> On Wed, 14 May 2003 20:46:40 -0400, Zack Winkles wrote:
> > Hey everyone,
> Hy all,
> >
> [...]
> > Let's get some testbuilds in on this thing. Any errors that you have
> > that are obviously due to something that I broke should be reported to
> > me, otherwise follow the standard procedure.
> Ok, started the build, I've got the following results in ch5 gcc 2nd run tests:

<snip>

> hmm, I will continue the build, but are this common errors or should I dig in theese errors deeper.....

As is written in the hint (and soon I hope is written in the book) you need
to go to the gcc website and check the gcc-testresults list archive to
compare your results. If you get failures that others don't, then start
investigating.

But I only saw 1 non-standard "timeout" failure in your gcc-3.3 results.

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org