Removal of removing fixincludes.

Ryan Oliver Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Sat May 17 06:12:48 PDT 2003

Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> On Friday 16 May 2003 11:53, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
>
>>Ryan posted a list of commands to remove only the fixed headers.
>

> An alternative idea (not checked at all): build GCC pass1 (static) with
> different prefix (like /stage0) - there will be no "fixed" includes in
> /stage1

This wouldn't achieve anything, the problem is that we don't want to
compile our second gcc with fixed headers from the host.

This would still happen unless we deleted all the files from the stage0
gcc include dir

No matter where the initial gcc is installed we still have to delete the
fixed includes it creates...

Regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org