lfs bugs and/or changes

Ronald Hummelink ronald at hummelink.xs4all.nl
Sat May 17 06:07:31 PDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-05-11 at 20:33, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On May 11, 2003 01:19 pm, James Iwanek wrote:
> > make config
> > make
> > make update
> >
> > does the job here
>
> I don't want to rehash the old thread, but isn't "make" supposed to invoke
> make config?

I explained here what happens during the net-tools config and build if
you only invoke make update:

http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-dev/2003/04/0510.html

I believe "make config && make update" is enough to do things properly,
the make invoked is not needed in my testing.

> --
> Gerard Beekmans
> http://linuxfromscratch.org
>
> /* Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel *
>  * Technical Writer --- CheapBytes        */
>
> /* If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem */
waiting down the mountain...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org