The move to custom XML

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sun May 18 21:12:04 PDT 2003

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 11:39:13PM -0400, Timothy Bauscher wrote:

>  * Should an effort be made to create a profile-like book?
>    ie: A book which can be used for automated installs.

Personally, I'd say no. If this is meant to be a learning tool, then it
shouldn't be automated. Now some may say that they've built lfs many
times over and want it automated. How much more learning is gained by
scripting it themselves (as a vast majority of us do, anyway)?

--
Archaic

--
Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the
law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes

- Frederic Bastiat, "The Law"

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org