unexpected failures ch5 gcc-pass2

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Mon May 19 16:12:02 PDT 2003

On Monday 19 May 2003 22:29, Greg Schafer wrote:
> FAIL: thread/pthread4.cc execution test
>
> shouldn't fail in the normal case. It may fail intermittently for some folk
> but it has never failed for me.

"intermittently" is right.  I started my scripts over from the start to test
the transition from ch5 to ch6.  Checking my logs just now I find that it
only failed one test.
That is:
FAIL: 26_numerics/c99_classification_macros_c.cc (test for excess errors)

I think I start a new build tonight and check my logs in the morning.

Note:  The host is still my ancient LFS system that I built with the minty
fresh linux-2.4.0 and includes gcc-2.95.2 and glibc=2.2.1.
Though, this should be irrelavent as the whole idea here is that the host
should not matter by the time we get to the 2nd pass.  :-\

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org