The move to custom XML

M.Canales.es labuenaestaenlafirma at terra.es
Tue May 20 14:29:18 PDT 2003

El Mar 20 May 2003 22:22 Matthias Benkmann escrbió:

> And why do you want to do it like that in the first place? I would start
> out with a more or less monolithic version of the book. I would have all
> text with the exception of the package installation instructions and
> things such as mail addresses, links,... in one big file, i.e.

One big file for all the text and structure of the book????

In my opinion, that obstructs the work of the editors and is a nightmare for
the translators. I tnink that when several people work on a text is better
to have it cut in small fragments to be able to distribute the work
comfortably.

Manuel Canales Esparcia         macana at macana-es.com
Usuario de LFS nº 2886          http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/
LFS en castellano:                      http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es