Proposal for lfs-bootscripts

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 21 12:41:07 PDT 2003

On May 20, 2003 04:09 pm, conathan at conet.dyndns.org wrote:

I don't have the time at the moment to test your scripts right now, but I do
like the concept behind it. It makes the network scripts more generic and
modular. Eventhough DHCP is a BLFS issue, it's not a bad idea to have a
generic type of network script that can deal with any service easily without
having to rewrite a bunch of files to make it all happen.

I'd like to pursue this matter definitely, but not right now. I'll add a note
in Bugzilla about this. Are you able to keep that tarball on that server for
a while?

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org