The move to custom XML

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Wed May 21 13:11:47 PDT 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003 23:29:18 +0200 "M.Canales.es"
<labuenaestaenlafirma at terra.es> wrote:

> One big file for all the text and structure of the book????
>
> In my opinion, that obstructs the work of the editors and is a nightmare
> for the translators. I tnink that when several people work on a text is
> better to have it cut in small fragments to be able to distribute the
> work comfortably.

I think the opposite is true. It's much easier to edit a continuous text
rather than 100 small fragments. Have you ever written a multi-page
article? Do you have every section in an extra file?

MSB

--
Good code doesn't need to be commented.
Good code already IS!