gcc-2.95.3, lfs-cvs, c++

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 21 13:21:00 PDT 2003

On May 21, 2003 02:06 pm, Edward Pinski wrote:
> Follow the BLFS commands for linking in libstdc++ to /usr/lib or place
> /opt/gcc-2.95.3/lib into ld.so.conf, that should solve the problem.
> I've tested the linking in libstdc++ to /usr/lib, but believe the
> ld.so.conf fix should also work.

Gotcha, it's a known issue. I suppose it's not a very big deal to add
/opt/gcc-2.95.3/lib to ld.so.conf, just haven't gotten around it yet.

Anyways, I just added it. Let me know if anything else needs fixing (can't
test right now, I just blew away my new LFS system by accident, so I gotto
rebuild it which will take me a few hours).

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org