Current Ch 5 Commands

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 22 07:47:26 PDT 2003

On May 21, 2003 07:01 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> Hrm, in CVS it looks like you applied the changes to the tcl pkg. They were
> meant to be applied to the expect pkg.. :-)

I bet the "tcl" part prompted me to edit the TCL installation file. Teaches me
to read better next time.

At least it didn't result into installation errors (though I didn't run make
check's yet so who knows if that was affected). I'll go and straighten it up
now.

Ok then for the record, things will be changed as follows:

Chapter 5 - TCL: ./configure --prefix=/stage1
Chapter 5 - Expect: ./configure --prefix=/stage1 \
			--with-tcl=/stage1/lib --with-x=no

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org