The move to custom XML

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Thu May 22 14:10:28 PDT 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003 22:49:26 +0200 "M.Canales.es"
<labuenaestaenlafirma at terra.es> wrote:

> Remember that we are speaking of that several different people work to
> the same time on diverse parts of a text. It is possible to be compared
> with the development of an application for part of a group of
> programmers, to anybody would happen oneself to him to put all the code
> in a single file.

While usually you don't put all the code into a single file, you DO put
related functions into the same file. Applied to the LFS book I would say
that splitting by chapters may have some merit but anything with lower
granularity does not.

MSB

--
Want to learn long division in ternary?
Contact me at ICQ 2101001122212.01/0.00002

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org