Possible problems with CVS

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Sun May 25 20:38:13 PDT 2003

Hey everyone!

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this one, but with my current
builds coming out of cvs, the files /etc/protocols and /etc/services (as
copied out of lfs-utils) are copied with 600 permissions - these two
files need to be set 644, otherwise, applications running non-root can
not access them.

Could someone else who's build CVS recently check these permissions, and
make sure I didn't just do something wrong myself?

-J-

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org