Pure LFS / Next LFS Release

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Tue May 27 10:05:06 PDT 2003

Ian Molton said the following on 05/27/03 17:55:
> On Tue, 27 May 2003 15:05:06 +0000 (UTC)
> tushart at abbnm.com (Tushar Teredesai) wrote:
>>I renew the proposal to change /stage1 to something more appropriate.
>
> I cancel the request. we'll never agree. leave it alone.

I think that's up to our benevolent dictator! Several people have
allready commented that /stage1 is confusing, has no relation to the
build procedure and no obvious connection with lfs. So in all fairness,
it should be changed to something more semantically correct in order to
not get support questions like "Where's /stage2?" ;)

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org