Problem with Libtool-1.5

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Tue May 27 22:15:09 PDT 2003

> But, since I know a lot of the "GNU Experts" like you
> and Ryan and all don't frequent the *-support lists, I figured it might
> be a useful thing to get cross-posted.

Nah, we're on support as well ;-)

/me is going to have to check back on my own stuff, but since I have only
been building (and rebuilding) base LFS the issue hasn't really shown
itself to me...

Guess I better actually do a blfs install at some point :-)

In the meantime I'll just be lurking on this one ;-)
[R]

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org