Server Colocation - here we go again

Tushar Teredesai tushart at abbnm.com
Thu May 29 14:33:43 PDT 2003

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

>Now, the catch is that it's not going to be free. We've been that route and
>it's just not stable enough. There's always the worry getting an email
>"Sorry, you need to move out, we can't host you anymore".

I know its one of those *free* ones, but how about California Community
Colocation Project <http://www.communitycolo.net/>? We could host thru
them and also pay them via donations. As per their website, their
estimated cost per month for colocation is around $50. We would be
paying for it and at the same time supporting a non-profit organization,
one stone, two birds :-)

--
Tushar Teredesai
  E-mail:    tushartATabbnmDOTcom