Server Colocation - here we go again

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 29 15:01:18 PDT 2003

On May 29, 2003 03:55 pm, Ian Molton wrote:
> the FIRST thing you need to do is make it EASY to donate. it needs to be
> something that works internationally and without having to leave the
> computer chair, or you'll find very few people bother to do it.

Fully understand.

Well the easiest thing is using PayPal but that's my opinion. There are no
long holds on deposits and it's fast.

If PayPal can't be used, then people can do a bank wire, money order, personal
cheque (all depneding what country you are from and what you yourself are
allowed to do with your own bank). Either way, you need to contact me
personally for that. I don't feel comfortable putting my home address and
bank account information on the website. I rather give that out on a
case-by-case basis if a PayPal credit card payment cannot be done.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org