[RFD] - Running the test suites

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 10 08:14:54 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 08:50, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> I would also like to propose (once again:) that tcl, expect and dejagnu
> be included in Ch 6 for completeness.

It is kind of necessary having them in order to run GCC tests when
you've thrown away chapter 5 already.

It is a good idea, especially if we all agree that all "hooks" should
remain in place so all tests can be run at any given time, with or
without /tools existing.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
http://www.beekmansworld.com