5.0-pre1 build notes

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 22 09:13:45 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 10:08, Olivier Pérès wrote:
>     I've already reported twice the man hint problem (I took care of its moving
> to BLFS) and even submitted a patch to fix the page, but nothing happened. This
> seems to be very low on the editors' priority list - low enough not to take the
> time to run a patch command.

It'll get fixed, don't worry. We do prioritize. If we can only get a
handful of things done, we do the things that matter most. That's just
how things work when dealing with a limited amount of available time.

I myself haven't even seen a patch yet as I'm slightly behind on
matters. If the patch is in Bugzilla, or was sent to the lfs-dev or
lfs-book list, somebody will get around it before pre2 is released,
promised.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
http://www.beekmansworld.com

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem