linux-2.6.0

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 6 14:14:20 PST 2004

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:10:18 +0100
Thomas Reitelbach <tr at erdfunkstelle.de> wrote:

> On Tuesday 06 January 2004 22:58, Rafael wrote:
> > I use slackware with kernel 2.4.23 and Im trying to move to 2.6.0
> > but I cant.
> > When I start the machine everithing goes black.
> > dont know why
>
> You're having trouble with your frame buffer device configuration in
> the kernel.

Why is any of this on the lfs-dev lists (which deals with development of
the lfs book, not in support issues).  Please move this to either
lfs-support (though I suspect you'll get little more than luke-warm
reponse their - 2.6.x kernels aren't widely used yet) or to lfs-chat.
lfs-hackers may even be able to help.

Regards,

Matt.