LFS 5.1

DJ Lucas dj at lucasit.com
Wed Jan 7 23:15:47 PST 2004

Nathan Coulson wrote:

> whoops, been busy.  [and haven't bothered putting my stuff back after I
> rebuilt my server].  I never got much input on my work other then you [DJ]
> and Zeplin anyway, and J_Man [jeremy?] wanted to just redo everything.
>
> I'll see if I can clean up what I got, and repost it, and if I meet J_Man
> [jeremy?] online, I'll see what he wants to add.

Or see if he's gotten anywhere on the rewrite.

> I dont remember adding that, but sure.  Where would a bootscript
> configuration file go?

Handled the same as the columns (directly in functions) but that might
have been in one of the mails that got returned.

> what happens if something happens after mountfs on shutdown?

in swap, localnet, or halt/reboot?  The log file may still be a bad
idea, but if something is going wrong in those three then you probably
need to stop everything and see the error anyways. :-)

-- DJ