new layout for the book (Gerard?)

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at JeroenCoumans.nl
Thu Jan 8 15:43:14 PST 2004

Hi Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational. You said the following on 01/09/04
00:14:

>>From a recent post in another thread, I *think* he may be only seriously
> looking at things that are cc'd to him ATM (started new job I gather and
> has been pressed for time). So I suggest that you cc him.

And seeing that we now have enough developers to move forward without
Gerard, we should do so. The change was discussed on the lists and if it
is approved by the other developers, you should feel free to commit the
change.

Bill, is something like this in the manifesto?

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans