Any chance of downloading cvs as text ?

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Sat Jan 10 05:43:47 PST 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Ken Moffat wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  saw Greg's post, thought it was about time I updated my 5.0
> buildscripts to match the current book.  Went to the uk mirror to
> download, but all I can get is html.  Now, I've nothing against html,
> but I was hoping to do a diff to show what has changed - and diffing the
> html produces a lot of noise for renamed links etc.

Reply to the list - my addy is anti-spammed.

If you'll give me about an hour, I'll put a latest text version in my
~bill linuxfromscratch area for you (just let me know). I'll pull the
current CVS, do the XML->nochunks->text thing and upload it. I'll then
post a "ready for you" reply to your OP. It's all scripted, so not a big
workload for me.

Just let me know.

--
Bill Maltby,