Any chance of downloading cvs as text ?

Xinkui Hao haox at musc.edu
Sat Jan 10 16:43:16 PST 2004

>  saw Greg's post, thought it was about time I updated my 5.0
> buildscripts to match the current book.  Went to the uk mirror to
> download, but all I can get is html.  Now, I've nothing against html,
> but I was hoping to do a diff to show what has changed - and diffing the
> html produces a lot of noise for renamed links etc.

Diff on text files is not as good as diff on xml according to my
experience. In fact, generally the changelog tell you all the changes
about the content of LFS book. Some entity changes are not reflected on
the changelog, but it's already sufficient for your build scripts, right?

Xinkui Hao

haox at musc dot edu