new layout for the book

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 12 15:32:32 PST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 16:19, Alex Groenewoud wrote:
> My patch doesn't touch any of the commands, it just moves the auxiliary
> sections about.

Fair enough, I don't see a real issue then, at least not with regards to
command breakage which was my main concern.

> Then it is going in RSN.  Will be making requested adjustments later.

Please drop an email to lfs-book before comitting (an hour or so
beforehand would be good) so we can stop comitting in case anybody
planned anything to your files that maybe in transition for a while.

Have fun ;)

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
http://www.beekmansworld.com