LFS-References

Richard A Downing FBCS geek109 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 04:48:44 PST 2004

Just a quick note to tell you that I have added dependency information to
the LFS-References at:

http://www.freewebs.com/109bean/LFS-references.html

These are hyper-tagged to make it easier to jump around the document.  At
the moment these are generated by hand, but in the long term I'd like to
auto-generate them from the new xml book.

I plan to add library run-time dependencies too.

--
Richard A Downing FBCS
http://www.freewebs.com/109bean/