LFS-References

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Tue Jan 13 05:39:28 PST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Richard A Downing FBCS wrote:

> Just a quick note to tell you that I have added dependency information to
> the LFS-References at:
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/109bean/LFS-references.html
>
> These are hyper-tagged to make it easier to jump around the document.  At
> the moment these are generated by hand, but in the long term I'd like to
> auto-generate them from the new xml book.
>
> I plan to add library run-time dependencies too.

Just took another look. WOW! Just keeps getting more and more
attractive.

Editors: I just reviewed Bugzilla (no search params) and saw 76
returned. Bug 34 refs add more docs, but it's been open awhile I guess.
Also did a quick search for "Richard" or "LFS-references" and got Zorro
hits.

I wanted to suggest that a bug be opened to make sure we get some kind
of ref to what Richard has done. ISTM that what he's accomplishing here
is a great enhancement and we should make sure that his effort is well
recognized and easily available.

IIRC, some mention was made about incorporating, into Alex's stuff and
the new XML, some kind of ref for Richard's work. Maybe that bug is
sufficient if we make sure it is mentioned in there.

Black holes suck (literally).

Bill Maltby
lfsbillATearthlinkDOTnet