LFS-References

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Tue Jan 13 08:29:49 PST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Bill's LFS Login wrote:
>
> >Editors: I just reviewed Bugzilla (no search params) and saw 76
> >returned.
> >

> Bill,  You need to select at least LFS.  There are 24 bugs in LFS right
> now.  The rest are in ALFS.

Yeah, I was just looking to see if Richard's stuff might be ref'd
somewhere. I only mentioned the 76 to indicate that I had gotten all the
open stuff.

That's why I did the second search. Didn't mean to cause any concerns
about the open number - just got hurried and sloppy because it was
faster.

>   -- Bruce

Bill Maltby
lfsbillATearthlinkDOTnet