LFS-References

Richard A Downing FBCS richard at 109bean.org.uk
Fri Jan 16 05:41:19 PST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:05:32 +0100, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Alex Groenewoud said the following on 15-1-2004 19:23:
>> Can't Richard's pages become part of the official website, though, just
>> like the Hints?
>
> I'll be glad to integrate them, however it must wait until my laptop is
> fixed and until we implement the new CMS.

However, I DO have a problem with that.  I am not, and don't want to
become, an official member of the LFS team.  I will only maintain my pages
on a site over which I have total editorial control.  Sorry about that,
it's just the way I want it to be.

If you want to link to, or mirror, my pages that's fine though.

--
Richard A Downing FBCS
http://www.109bean.org.uk/