plans and wishes

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Sun Jan 18 17:23:40 PST 2004

> Ah.  But a host broken in a different way than yours might require a
> different Ch5 order to work around its brokenness, might it not?

Current state of affairs, not really.

Have around 6 x86 systems here broken in myriad different ways
(either the distro was broken to begin with or I fscked it majorly)
I always keep my old base OS's around on a separate partition...

Worst case one I fumbled an rm -rf in /lib, had to rebuild everything
in it from my one remaining terminal while all my libs where still in
memory. Its a miracle it even boots.

[R]