plans and wishes

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon Jan 19 18:19:03 PST 2004

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 11:11:02PM +0100, Alex Groenewoud wrote:

> > I see no validity in exiting chroot just to re-enter it.
>
> But that's what's done in 'The End' too.

No it isn't. A modified chroot command is given if you should *choose*
for some reason or another to re-enter. The other way *requires* you to
exit and re-enter.

--
Archaic

I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution
which grant[s] a right to Congress of expending, on objects of
benevolence, the money of their constituents.

- James Madison, 1794