/etc/hosts and localhost

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 15:23:23 PST 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 09:13:26AM -0500, Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational wrote:

> Regardless, I try to accommodate. I've no ego issues that prevent me from
> fully reconsidering my efforts on this project.

Bill, please don't let Greg's occasional bad attitude deter you. And
Greg, WTF? You've been rather nasty lately. Bill's done nothing but try
to help. Unlike many around here, his ego generally doesn't get in his
way. Chill out, please.

--
Archaic

- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.